Inviting Businesses and Individuals who support BSV
Thanks for visiting.
You are likely to be on this website because you are one of the early ones who understand that BSV is the true Bitcoin because of its commitment to go back to the original Bitcoin protocol, set it in stone, and focus on massive scaling and cheap transaction fees.
It does not matter if you have 1 BSV or 1000 BSVs. They will eventually be worthless unless BSV is adopted and used by people. That will not happen unless every day people like you and I start using it to buy goods and services so that a world where people can live, work and earn in Bitcoin SV becomes possible. BSV Search is being developed to allow people to offer their products and services in exchange for BSV tokens. If you believe every satoshi of BSV will be worth a lot more one day because of the potential of human ingenuity to use it and improve the future, start making and earning BSVs today.
As you can see, this website is very new. Much of its content is still dummy data, but its core functions are working. We will eventually remove the dummy posts as the website receive actual submissions from individuals and businesses like you.
Today, I invite you to create an account and do any of the following depending on your interests and circumstance...
- Add your business/professional services to our directory.
- Offer to sell or rent real estate property.
- Sell all types of vehicles including bikes, cars, vans and trucks.
- Sell small items for the household or office, second-hand, new or never-used. Why not sell stuff you no longer need or want to someone else who does?
- Sell your creations if you are a creative person who has paintings, sculptures and prints to sell.
- If you are a writer and you want to sell your works as a book or eBook like PDFs, offer them here too.
- If you are organising an event which can be something other than BSV-related, announce it here.
Support and Assistance
- If you have questions, I have already provided the answers in our Frequently-Asked Questions here.
- If that does not help, you can post a question here in our Forum (Get Started) section.
- Or you can send an email via our contact form here.
- Suggestions and helpful feedback are welcome.
I look forward to seeing your submissions on the website soon.